Friday, June 30, 2017

Hello! How is everyone doing? Hope you all have some fun plans for the big holiday coming up.  We are lucky to have a five day weekend for the 4th of July, and then it's back to school after that for us....

It seems like it's been awhile since I've made something.....glad I got in a bit of painting tonight.


A mixture of pinks, reds, and oranges....a dabble of yellow, and some odd mix of green that actually turned out more blue, but I liked it so I kept it for the sporadic spotting.

And this one below, I made a few weeks back, I was totally inspired by my ceramic dish and wanted to make a design with the same colors......periwinkle, a very soft balance between purple and blue:


Once again, that little dabble of yellow that I seem to like.....

Have a fab weekend ahead!! xo

1 comment:

Dawn Turley said...

Beautiful painting Tiffany.