Tuesday, May 30, 2017

with love....

It's been ages since I've used vellum.......oh wait, I rarely ever use vellum, but today, I had this lovely sentiment that I thought looked great on the piece of vellum, so I decided to add that onto the painting.  Something else I hardly ever do is cover the painting:


Touched up the sentiment with gold and adhered it about 3/4 of the way down on the card....and I also haven't used twine for a long time too!  And Pearls! Still have a ton of embellishments that I want to use up!


And a little scenery I made a while back....have been wanting to get back into landscape painting.


That's it, I'm rushed for time right now, so keeping this super short and sweet.....Have a beautiful Tuesday! xo

2 comments:

Dawn Turley said...

Gorgeous Tiffany. You are a really talented artist.

Leni said...

Hi Tiffany! I love to be here again! Scrolled down and saw your wonderful work. Beside the fact that I am an admirer of what you make, I also admire the way you pick up a new way or goal and go for it wirh determination: awesome! Love this card. And also love the card you sent me awihle back. It is still on our bookshelves so I can see it every day as a token of your friendship. Thank you so much! Hugs Leni