Monday, May 8, 2017

Happy Mother's Day!

My little Monday evening happiness.

I probably won't be painting or blogging anything else for the rest of the week......so, I wanted to drop in today and wish everyone in the states - a very, very Happy Mother's Day this weekend!! I hope all my friends and family members who are mommies and/or caregivers, have the most beautiful and memorable day with your loved ones.....


And for those whose mothers are no longer here with us, I send you my LOVE and lots of big hugs!!! xoxo

3 comments:

Dawn Turley said...

Beautiful Tiffany. Happy Mother's Day to you.

Lin said...

Perfect for Mother's Day and what a wonderful soft shade of pink. Happy Mother's Day, Tiff!

Anonymous said...

I keep saying a past card is my favorite then i see a new card and - oh gosh, they are all my favorites! This softness is so incredible, it's so you, tif. Happy Mother's day!! -- Natalia.