Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Color inspiration

So I was driving along this morning....and a sweet pink, VW Bug was right in front of me..... you can't make this stuff up, right....it was a cute car.....and truly the 'sweetest' color of pink.  I thought how daring to buy a pink car...I don't think I could do that....but anything else in my world can be pink. ;)


I concentrated on a little more detail on this rose above. I'm starting to fall in love with brown and grey leaves.  I'm sure the obsession with this color will pass and I'll pick another color to play with. And this card below is a tiny, 3.5 x 5.5 that I made two days ago.


Are you tired of my flowers yet? There are still so many different techniques I want to learn and the days seem shorter and shorter....I've yet to work with acrylic paints instead of water based paints and I really want to! I've seen acrylic paintings that look so amazing......

I think I'm going to get back into some landscapes soon too....I miss doing those.....

2 comments:

Dotty Jo x said...

Breathtakingly beautiful cards, Tif! Jo x

Dawn Turley said...

Definitely not tired of your flowers Tiffany. These are beautiful.