Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Periwinkle and Grey

I went super, super soft today...in fact, the design in reality is so soft that I didn't think I would be able to take a decent photo of it....I really had to turn on the high def on my camera to show the colors....


So mixing blue and purple together created my periwinkle.... and I took a normal, dark grey and saturated it quite a bit to make it as light as possible.

Tiny bits of yellow was added and an even smaller bit of green was added. And that was it.  I created three cards of the same design.


Grey and black are becoming some of my favorite colors to accentuate the other colors that I use.....two things I used to really shy away from were the darker, murky colors.....but I'm learning to love certain color combos as I use them more!

Hope you're all having a wonderful week!!

1 comment:

Lin said...

A really lovely combination,Tiffany!