Friday, March 31, 2017

Purple....you melt my heart....

If you know me by now, you know that lavender is my color.....well...lavender and pink....they both rate at the very top.  As much as I am into the softer purples, I rarely work with a deep purple like plum, or eggplant....I usually don't go darker than a magenta....but today, I played around with really bold purples.


To really intensify the color, I added black lines to my leaves to make veins, and it really made the green much darker as well....I normally don't add the detail to my leaves but it was fun doing it here. Have little wisps of wisteria peeking out of my vase.

In contrast -- below is a much softer purple, very pure and simple:


That's it for my week! What a week!  It's officially April.....wasn't it just Christmas??

Have a lovely weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how the first one is very dynamic, tif! but that 2nd card - oooh, so soft and breathtaking, I'd have to say the 2nd one is definitely my favorite. Love Natalia ~~

Lin said...

Bless you, Tiffany, for sending me this amazing card! You have a wonderful talent, and I thank you so much for sharing it with all of us. These need to be framed! Thank you, my friend, and Happy Spring to you! This will get me through until our spring arrives here - it is creeping in slowly......