Wednesday, February 22, 2017

For no two flowers are ever alike.....

Made this tonight and it will be going out to a sweet lady who is really not doing well.  She's in the hospital....and letting her know I'm thinking of her...... I thought this might bring her some happiness and lift her spirits a bit....


I had a little roughness with my leaves today for some reason but I think they turned out ok....I decided to use only one color for the roses instead of multiple colors...added a touch of very faint yellow as well.....and a few inklings of brown.

And looooook! I saw signs of spring today while I was out! GASP!! And the picture doesn't do it justice how really beautiful it was IRL.....it was more of a purple not pink! And you know I ADORE purple...sigh.....can't wait to see more flowers blooming everywhere soon!

1 comment:

Dortesjs said...

Wow this is gorgeous