Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Hello Valentine!!

Oh my! Who's ready for Valentine's?? I love Valentine's.....actually it's a little BITTERSWEET for me this year!! I'll explain......now that the little man is getting older, I do less and less and less planning and preparing crafty things for school, such as little Valentine's cards, class parties, all the sweet little handmade treat bags, goodies, party favors...... I look back and really miss those things.  It was a lot of fun....but now he's older, and a lot of that has gone away.....which is ok in a sense....

....I'll always cherish those younger days....but now I get to concentrate and have a little more time for me and for 'bigger' people, like you and I.  I get to do a little more for people in my past as well as my present....I get to really look and realize those who mean the most to me.


So, simply saying 'I adore you' goes out to quite a lot of people, not just kids...but you know who you are! If I've ever sent you a card, or wrote something to you, or spoke with you, maybe I worked with you in the past, maybe I know you now, maybe I haven't met you but we have spoken on the phone, perhaps we've spoken through social media, perhaps we've had lunch together, perhaps I know you from far away - and perhaps I will never meet you, ever.....but still - you know....I adore you....

Maybe I will have more time to send out cards this year.... ;)) I sure hope so! xoxo

1 comment:

Lin said...

What a lovely card, Tif, just like it's creator! Beautiful work!