Monday, December 26, 2016

You know it's right about now.......

..............that Tif naturally starts dreaming about spring! Dreams of the most delicate colors ever.....

The holidays are amazing, but my body aches for warmth...so I pulled out all of my pastels today and did some quick brushstrokes:


These are a tad unfinished.  I have yet to matte them onto a cardbase and I'm going to fine tune them a bit.  I normally wash out my ink trays before I formally take a photo of my cards, but the color palette on the tray, (the water mixed in with all the inks) - looked absolutely irresistible - so I thought I'd take a picture of it...I spend so much time fooling around with photos and angles and shots of all different types and looks, that I'm amazed I get anything productive done.  It's fun, though!! It's all in the name of fun! I love what it is that I do.....

5 comments:

Dawn Turley said...

Beautiful Tiffany. So talented 😀

Dotty Jo x said...

Gorgeous painting! I dream of Spring too, Jo x

Anonymous said...

Even unfinished, it looks very pretty, tif. I still have your xmas card on my desk at work. Love to glance over and admire it often! :) ~~ Natalia.

Hải Đặng said...

"This information is impressive; I am inspired with your post writing style & how continuously you describe this topic. After reading your post, thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel happy about it and I love learning more about this topic..
hoa lan ho diep | civil engineering outsourcing | Civil engineering services | Outsourcing land development services | Civil engineering services | Outsource Structural Drafting Services | Outsource CAD drafting services "

Miriam Prantner said...

Beautiful! I love your watercoloring, and thanks so much for the wonderful Christmas card!