Friday, December 2, 2016

Gold....

Hello December!!! Who else is going crazy this month? Raise your hand! Yea, I know. The rush of December, to get everything done. But it's oh, sooo fun, isn't it? I really do enjoy this time of the year....it's all about giving, never about receiving..... or expecting anything in return.  Us crafters, we do this hobby because we love to - it makes us insanely happy to give someone that handmade card.


Today, I worked with all neutral cards and made several that were all in gold - browns - blacks - and tans. I only showed one here, basically two shades of black and brown. So simple and added some extra shading of ink around all the edges as well.

Keeping this post short and sweet! I'm most likely not going to be back to blogging for a while, so this may be the last post before the holidays. Cheers!! xoxo

No comments: