Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Winners...Winners!

I'm back to announce my blog prize winners from the Hero Hostess Blog Hop! I hope you all enjoyed each of the inspiration from my Hostess Sisters and were able to take some of that inspiration to use for your own holiday card making this season! Hero Arts will always be a most beloved company to us all.

Here are my 4 random winners. I have your packages ready to mail. I have contacted each of you for your mailing info.

Enjoy. xoxo
joy said...
Your cards are So beautiful, Tiffany! I love the trees. And, your watercoloring skills are topnotch!! My email is now ____.
Christy Q said...
Stunning cards!!! Your watercoloring and way of setting up the scene is just incredible! I'm a new follower of your blog now (one of the main reasons I love blog jobs since I find new bloggers to add to my Feedly). Thanks for the inspiration today! It is so sweet of you to offer a giveaway of your own - your cards look amazing. My email contact info is in my blogger profile.
Denise K said...
The blues in that watercolor card with the deer are just breathtaking. Love the combination, very unique and different.
Lisa's Creative Niche said...
I love your color choices on these, so unique and bold!

1 comment:

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

eeekkk!!! How exciting! Thank you so so much!