Thursday, November 17, 2016

Still chugging away on Christmas Cards

Had just a little bit of time to paint today, about a 1-hour window, so I quickly did this painting with a vision in mind of a never-ending river bed, a few trees/shrubs, and grass....grass is always a difficult concept.


I've been using a lot of blues and browns on my previous cards, so I decided to use periwinkle today, might be hard to tell, but most of the river is a more softer form of purple.  I mixed in some yellows into the purple and into the blue of the sky to give it a more soothing look.

That is it for today, if I'm not back blogging before the holiday, wanted to wish everyone who is celebrating this coming week, a very beautiful Thanksgiving holiday with your family!

1 comment:

joy said...

Hi, Tiffany! This is a beautiful scene you have created. Love the soft colors. Thanks for the wonderful prize package; in particular, the sweet watercolor notecards you included. LOVE them.