Monday, October 17, 2016

A bouquet for you...

It's going to be another lovely week here in So. Cal.  - we are hitting the upper 90's again and I'm loving it....all around me, everyone is making Halloween cards, Christmas cards....and I'm still desperately hanging on to my beloved summer. I'm stubborn that way....I can't even imagine the holidays that are upon us already....amazingly fast this year has gone by..... but today, I sat down and kept swirling my paintbrush.  I just wanted to use every color in this floral design.


I took a bit more time on this one and the one standing was the more detailed - the one laying flat was a simpler version, but I love how they both turned out.  I really tried to make them as colorful and happy as possible.

The sentiment is from a really old Hero Arts set called Hello Sunshine Daisies - CL776. Oh, how I adore my Hero Arts....I still love using my old stamps, all the stamps I've ever collected over the years...it's a treat to look back at all the goodies you've accumulated. And they are still great to use, time and time again!

Have a great rest of your week!! xoxo

No comments: