Tuesday, September 27, 2016

It's everywhere.....

I've said it before and I'll say it again, inspiration is EVERYWHERE, you don't even have to look that hard and you will find it.  So yesterday, I saw something that caught my eye.....a family member had given my mom these gorgeous porcelain bowls with florals on them.  I think they are from a Korean market....Yes, I love pretty stuff in quaint little Asian markets.....ooooh! Super pretty! My mom showed them to me and I was instantly in love.  You should have seen my eyes......in total awe...trust me, the photo doesn't do it justice.....extremely swoon-worthy in person...gasp!! I wouldn't dare put food in it...lol


And here is my take on the above inspiration photo:


I had sooo much fun painting these! Each painting was on a small 5 x 4 canvas, with very quick dabbling, little tidbits here and there with slight saturation of deeper vs. lighter hues of each purple, green, and pink.

That's it for my evening....hope you're all having a beautiful day, and may you find your own little piece of artistic inspiration! xoxo

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Beautiful!! Love how you were inspired!!! xo