Sunday, August 7, 2016

Mixin' it up

Today's painting has a little bit of color for everyone, a little blue, a little red, a little pink, some purple, browns, and blacks.

This one was quite hilarious. First try...didn't like it...so it was a re-do. Second try, liked it but then accidentally knocked over one of my water bottles and the water, inks, and brushes splattered everywhere.  Third try, I finally just blazed through it and hoped for no other mishaps.


I think I'll play with this one in different color schemes and different grouping schemes. I love leaving these blank with no sentiments and then I can fill in the sentiment later depending on the occasion needed.

Have a beautiful weekend, everyone!! Love and stuff...xoxo

1 comment:

Miriam Prantner said...

Worth the three tries. I love the colors!