Thursday, July 14, 2016

Part 1 & 2

I'm back super quick to add the videos that I made on how I painted one of the Birdie cards from my previous post earlier this morning. So much fun! My camera decided to overheat....yup, overheat, and stopped my video right in the middle, so I forged ahead and did another video to finish it.

I wanted to add that for this, I did do a rough sketch of what I wanted my bird to look like.  I used a pencil and put very light pressure on the paper, just enough to see what parts I'll be painting, but not dark enough that it will appear in the actual finished product. You can always over paint any visible lines and smooth out the edges with a mix of colors later.




No two are exactly the same, this finished product is slightly different from the one I posted earlier, same colors, but different sizes/texture.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow tiff, I just watched both vids. Your precision and control is amazing! You are impeccable with your fine motor skills, wow!! I'm so glad to see how you work through these videos. Hugs ---Natalia.