Sunday, March 20, 2016

The first day of Spring calls for a.....

......sweet bouquet, in my opinion! Be still my heart.....it's Spring....


And to me, that means everyone is a little happier, the sun shines so much more, and I can't wait to get outdoors and do fun stuff! Rake in the sunlight, head to the beach, go swimming....eat lots and lots of icecream....take hikes....play frisbee, some tennis....just soak it all in!

Speaking of which, this will probably be the last painting for just a bit....Spring break is coming up and I will be spending time with the young man.....awwww....'young' man...hard to not say 'little' boy for he really isn't so little anymore....it's bittersweet.  It's been hard for me to see him grow up and become 10 times smarter than us adults....the adolescent stage comes into play...I'm not ready for it yet.....

Have a fantastic start to your Spring....xoxo

5 comments:

Dawn Turley said...

Fabulous Tiffany. Spring always makes you feel happier. Your little flower bunch is gorgeous.

Lin said...

Amen to all your spring thougts, Tiffany! Your sweet bouquet is lovely!

Anonymous said...

Everything you do with your hands is pure magic, tif! I love this painting of yours. I can't believe you can paint your own flowers like that. So pretty. --- Love, Natalia!

Miriam Prantner said...

Fantastic bouquet! Love this!

Leni said...

Beautiful!