Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Poppies and a Butterfly....

Happy Tuesday! Hope you're all doing well with the time change if you're in the states....but Spring is here and I'm so thrilled! I worked on some other flowers today.....I re-tried Poppies and I think they turned out a little better than my last set.  Very simple design, with the focus on a single stem only:


Practiced finer details on the petals with white paint and a mix of black/brown paint for the dots.

And I couldn't resist trying to put a butterfly near my rose below, this was hard and I wasn't sure how it would turn out, I just went with the flow and hoped that it would resemble a butterfly in the end:


Cheers for now! xo

2 comments:

Dawn Turley said...

Your painting is so beautiful Tiffany. You are so talented

Anonymous said...

I wish I had half your talent. you are so amazing, really elegant and simplistic, tif! --Natalia..