Saturday, March 12, 2016

just BECAUSE...

......it's Spring, and I feel like....surrounding myself with all things beautiful....how many ways can you end this phrase?

just BECAUSE...You make my heart happy.
just BECAUSE...I adore you.
just BECAUSE...I love you.
just BECAUSE...I think of you often.


Had so much fun sitting down this evening and doing a bit of watercoloring......I also painted tulips - tulips were super, super hard....I didn't quite like how they turned out, so I will attempt them again another time, in the meantime, enjoy the card above. I did more of a mix of different colored roses and added in a slight touch of faint brown for some of the leaves.

Sentiment is from Hero Arts - CL776 - Hello Sunshine Daisies.

Have a gorgeous week ahead! XO

1 comment:

Miriam Prantner said...

Beautiful flowers! Love the movement in the stems/petals!