Saturday, March 19, 2016

For no two flowers are equally the same....

...Isn't this so true? As much as I've been practicing my watercoloring, I've noticed it's almost impossible to duplicate a flower that I've previously done....every flower varies slightly and I guess that's the beauty of it all.  This rose is similar to one that I already painted a while back - but yet very different.


And here is a card below that I made a few days ago, just haven't blogged it yet.  Have been learning so much about color bleeding, blending, saturation, more water, less water.....oh my!! The knowledge I'm obtaining is daunting! lol....so much fun though -


Have a beautiful and sunny week ahead!

3 comments:

Dawn Turley said...

Your watercolouring is stunning Tiffany. I haven't been feeling confident enough to try it out yet.

rcwidow (Linda) said...

These are gorgeous! So talented.

rcwidow (Linda) said...

These are gorgeous! So talented.