Thursday, February 4, 2016

Todays little adventure.....

....so the watercoloring obsession continues....SOOOO much fun! I was in the mood for blues and yellows.  I love these two colors together...they compliment each other well.  I decided I wanted my blooms in a glass vase....I had to do a sketch first as this one was a little more difficult for me to visualize just from freehand brushing.


Here was my rough sketch before I began painting in all the colors:


That's it for today. One thing about watercoloring, there aren't too many supplies to list...pretty basic - some brushes, watercolor paper, your favorite inks, and water....and let your imagination run...I'm having so much fun learning....always a student. I love being a student. Always learning new things.... everyday.

2 comments:

Dawn Turley said...

beautiful Tiffany. You are so talented. Your drawing is so pretty

Miriam Prantner said...

Lovely! You did a wonderful job with the jar/water, I'm terrible at water!