Saturday, February 6, 2016

The smaller I go......

the harder it is to see....yikes. I am continuing my watercoloring journey and thoroughly enjoying it. My previous watercoloring projects have been quite large as I did most of them in my sketch book. Today I wanted to make a really small one so that I could cut and adhere onto a card. Thought I'd try some mini heart flowers.


The stems and leaves are super tiny and I had to squint my eyes while painting this, lol. Oh boy...but so much fun.

I kept the flowers in one straight line across the paper and tried some squiggly lines as well. I still need a lot of work on my 'squiggles'. Overall, really simple and straightforward.

The sentiment that was stamped is from an older set from Avery Elle.

2 comments:

Lin said...

Love your sweet garden of hearts, Tiffany!

Dawn Turley said...

Gorgeous Tiffany.