Friday, February 5, 2016

More practice...

Today, I practiced more precision and fine tuning my leaves.....leaves are the most difficult for me.  Not so much the last photo here, but the first two, I concentrated a bit more on control of my right hand and my brush. I love that watercoloring can be so versatile and leaves are fun to dabble with.

You know I had to throw in pink somewhere, right? And I meshed in bits of yellow...light brown, charcoal, and medium and dark green.


My attempt at poppies.  Not exactly how I wanted them, but it will do for now.


And another vase, I wanted a rounder, plump looking vase today with bigger leaves, shorter stems:


Too much fun this week....hope you all have a fantastic weekend!! It is sunny and beautiful this week and I can't wait to head outside and play! xoxo

3 comments:

Leslie said...

WOW!! Those are AMAZING!!!

Cindy C. said...

Wonderful series of watercolour paintings!! Thanks for sharing!

Kylie said...

Amazing