Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Lavender.....

I've been playing around with all purple today......sigh....there's never enough time to play, is there? Lavender, 2nd in line to my top of the throne color, Pink - is such a favorite of mine to work with....Lavender was also my wedding color....so I'm kind of biased about it. ;)


I used a much finer tip brush combination for the flowers below:


....I have a ton of brushes that are just regular tip brushes, but for very detailed and finer strokes I have the two below that I love to use. They are the only two I have that are professional brushes.  


Hope to have time to experiment a bit more this week....this watercoloring ordeal is getting pretty addictive...my poor family.....they may never see me again....I may go into hiding and just paint all day. ;)

1 comment:

Miriam Prantner said...

Love how the flowers frame you page, I love the purple too!