Friday, February 19, 2016

Hydrangeas.....

I needed a super quick, gift tag for a birthday this weekend, and so I did some pretty swift painting....my attempt at hydrangeas...still needs a lot of work and I have a different idea for next time that I'm going to try. Some flowers are harder than others:


I'm also practicing roses.....super hard for me....the petals are so intricate that it's hard for me to get down the right curves/lines. So fun to keep practicing over and over though.  The sentiment that is stamped is from a holiday set from Hero Arts.

Just some fun trivia, a lot of people have asked me what type of pens do I like to use to write in my cards/letters.  Hands down, the Sharpie Pen, black....fine tip! It's my go-to pen, without fail, it writes smooth.as.butter. I love it so much, I rarely write with any other pen.....yes, I have major pen issues..... :)

It's the weekend! Enjoy ~ Until next time....xoxo

No comments: