Saturday, February 20, 2016

a rose by any other name....

Today, I sat down for just a little bit and practiced more with painting my roses.....I combined a mix of sunny yellows, light oranges, light pinks, medium pinks, and a darker pink:


I almost left it blank after I was finished, but then decided that a very, very tiny.....and subtle sentiment should go with it, so I chose this sentiment from a Mama Elephant set called 'in my heart'.

I hope you're all having a wonderful weekend! xo

Supplies:
Strathmore Watercolor Paper
Brushes/Inks
Versafine Onyx Black Ink
Sentiment: Mama Elephant

5 comments:

Lin said...

Amazing colors, Tif! I think you've found a new talent!

Dawn Turley said...

beautiful Tiffany. So pretty

Miriam Prantner said...

BEAUTIFUL! I love this!

Anonymous said...

This is breathtaking, tif!!! It's so you and your style. Very romantic, gentle and sweet!
Lots of love, Natalia...

Leni said...

Very beautiful! Love the colors! I always love roses...!!!