Thursday, January 28, 2016

Hello, Paintbrush.....

I dived into a lot of watercoloring today.....I put everything aside and pretty much just sat with my paintbrush, some distress inks, and swiveled it back and forth until I made some type of artwork. So much fun. Art therapy, such a soothing thing.  Now if you know me, you know that I rarely dabble in red, but I decided to do a bolder look first:


Then for the next batch below,  I used the softer, more delicate ink colors for a pastel combo:


I've been crazy over ranunculus flowers as of late, so yummy!! Would like to do a set of these in a frosty, sugar pink.  Just can't wait for spring when all the flowers really start blooming!


Supplies:

Tim Holtz Distress Inks.
Paintbrush.
Watercolor paper.
'With Love' sentiment on top card: Hero Arts
Light green pearls.

2 comments:

Lin said...

These are all lovely, Tif! You are so talented!

Dawn Turley said...

simply gorgeous Tiffany. I agree with Lin, you are very talented.