Monday, November 30, 2015

Well, hello there Mr. Brown Eyes

Today - you turn the BIG 1-1.

E.L.E.V.E.N


It's been a very fun yet crazy week of spending time with family, a birthday celebration, capturing memories, and trying to balance my daily life.  I haven't had too much time to stop and really think, really more of a go, go, go attitude, just do it. And perhaps think about it all later when things calm down.

I did want to sit down and finish one more layout for Chris' birthday, using the newest photo of him from yesterday. A little bit of my journaling. I really wanted a burst of color to pop and frame his facial features, so instead of pulling out a birthday kit, I decided to use a fun summer kit that I had used earlier this year.  I think it worked out well for what I was trying to accomplish.


I used two PL kits for a more traditional scrapbook look.  I am a bit exhausted at the moment and need to rest. My body is telling me I must rest. But December is the ultimate of busy, us crafters know that. And how about some detoxing after the long Thanksgiving weekend? Boy, do I need it. Way too much food this week!

Hope all my friends and family in the states had a beautiful Thanksgiving week!

Supplies:

PL Core Kits - My Favorite Things and Hi Sunshine.
Corner rounder.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Such a handsome boy and a bright and lovely page!! Happy birthday!!

Dawn Turley said...

superb LO Tiffany. I can remember first visiting your blog when he was so much younger. Such a handsome young man. Happy Birthday Chris.

Miriam Prantner said...

Great photo! Love those bright colors/patterns!