Saturday, October 3, 2015

PL Favorite Things...Hello Family Time...and These Two Men of Mine...

Two albums are finished and I'm thrilled! I'm currently working on my 3rd album which incorporates Summer and Family all in one.....with the most emphasis on family.  For both pages I've used the same Becky Higgins/Heidi Swapp PL Kit called Favorite Things Core Kit.  But both have entirely different color schemes.  I'm so picky about my color coordination and go off of the colors that are in my photos.

These first two photos, I captured family togetherness, my main colors were bright pink, mixed in with gentle green and florals:


Even though the only 'pink' that was in any of the photos was some portions of my dresses, I used that to pull together the entire look from the other photos.  And here is a close-up of the journaling:


Next up, I concentrated on a page with only my husband and son together......the blacks, bright yellow/green, and the distressed green really blended well with the photos I chose:


I loved capturing the memories with these two together.....I hope to share more down the road....


And you know what's the best part about all these albums? Chris actually looks at them from time to time.... he may not understand why it is....but one day, when I'm long gone...perhaps he will still look at them and understand exactly why I made them.

Hope to be back next week with some more Christmas cards, traditional and non-traditional......How are you all coming along with holiday cards? Christmas is almost here....crazy, isn't it? But it's the best, I soooo love making holiday cards and sending them out....It's truly the spirit of Christmas.

Supplies:
Heidi Swapp/Becky Higgins Favorite Things Edition.
Corner rounder punch.
Fine tip Sharpie Marker.
12 Design A - Photo Pocket Pages.

No comments: