Tuesday, October 13, 2015

I AM......

This Simple Stories Collection is really perfect for the project that I've been spending some time on lately....out of the three albums that I've completed this summer....the fourth one will be a bit more personal in nature, about ME.....It will be more an album reflecting - simply - how I have progressed and changed within the last 20 months....my own personal strengths, weaknesses, my moments of happiness, my moments of struggle ~ my overall moments:


It will reflect on those days where I felt despair, how I dealt with it.....and what I initiated to change all of that.....It will decisively end with where I AM now....which is:

I AM:
Loving Life...
Who I want to be...
Loving...
Thankful.....

The circles on the LO represents the main character and the life force 'around' her (ME) that enriches and fulfills her happiness.  The album itself will comprise a lot of my deepest thoughts and how some of my new ventures has changed me.

It's a gorgeous collection and I love it!  Here is the album portion of it that I'm still layering together all of the little bits and pieces:


Some of my favorite colors!!  And here's a close-up of some of the pretty sentiments:


Enjoy! Hope you're all having a fantastic week!

Supplies:

Journaling Kit and Papers: I AM/Simple Stories.
Corner punch: EK Success.
Neenah Solar White cardstock.
Spellbinder's Circle Dies.
'Happy' Die: Simon Says Stamp.
Butterfly Punch.
Enamel Dots: My Minds Eye.
Lace Doilies.
Small/Large Circle Punches.
Medium Heart Punch. 
Staples.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Beautiful!! What an amazing album to create!! Hope all is well!!