Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Find beauty in the simple things...

....Hello, and happy Tuesday!  I hope you're all doing well! I had a bit of time to put together the definition of simplicity today.  I got out my embossing tool to see if it still worked, and voila! It still does! ;)


Blended in some watercoloring, with also large stroke coloring to complete the look on the big flower. This Camellia by Technique Tuesday is a lovely one for embossing.

Tied it all together with a red and white piece of twine, I had originally opted for a matching color, but the red was a good fit for the pink, which I often find an odd color combo at times.

The sentiment is from Hero Arts.

Supplies:

Floral stamp: Technique Tuesday/Camellia.
Sentiment: Hero Arts/Find Beauty by Lia/E6090.
Neenah Solar White Cardstock.
Peppermint Twine.
Versafine Onyx Black Ink.
Heat Gun.
Opaque White Embossing Powder.
Versamark Ink.
Copic Markers.
Memento Inks.
Enamel Dots by My Minds Eye.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Beautiful!! Gorgeous flower!!

Miriam Prantner said...

Beautiful CAS card, that flower is really pretty!