Sunday, October 4, 2015

Enjoying the everyday.....

I was sorting through all of my photos today, and aside from all the family ones, I noticed I have a ton of photos that don't consist of 'people'. So much photography taken in which 'things' - everyday/small things that make me happy were captured. It's important for me to remember that capturing life isn't just about people and places, it's also about the things that we most enjoy - the things that make our days just a little brighter and easier......and in one 12 x 12 compilation so far, I captured what my 'everyday' love was all about:


Mainly photography ~ of flowers, food, the things I cook and bake, wrapping gifts, journals, cute stuff, etc.  And I couldn't think of a better way to organize all of my favorites than to continue to use the current Favorite Things Kit that I love so much.  Since a lot of it was pink in color - I knew the kit would work well, once again, for my photos.

This was really fun to organize and put together....hope I can make a few more of these pages of my personal favorites in the future.

Hope you're all having a wonderful weekend!

Supplies:
Becky Higgins/Heidi Swapp - Favorite Things Core Kit.
Corner rounder punch.
Journaling - Black Sharpie Pen.
12 A Photo Pocket Pages.

2 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

Gorgeous photos! It's important to scrap about yourself every once in a while!

Dawn Turley said...

superb Tiffany. I too enjoy taking pictures of "Things" particularly close up of flowers and insects. Great PL LO