Wednesday, October 7, 2015

amazing YOU.

In an effort to use up all of my supplies ~ because honestly, I just don't have any more room to store my crafty stuff.  It's becoming enormously too much over the years.  Must really use everything I can to make it worthwhile. Either purge or use, right?

The PL kits that I've been using are way too pretty to use solely on scrap pages....so I have been playing with them and putting a lot of the cards onto, well, bigger cards.  So much fun to work with these individual pieces, mixing and matching and ultimately layering for a desired look:


5 different pieces of cardstock were used from the PL Kit.

I love these happy colors together.....Pink and Black have always been one of my favorite card color combos and with the addition of some blues, makes it pop just a bit.  I did some tiny bits of stamping at the bottom with a Hero Arts stamp set called Color Layering Happy Day Flowers.  The sentiment is also from the same set.

Added some twine, a really old butterfly wooden chipboard, a few yummy clear crystals, and done....a happy little card!!

Supplies:
Stamps: Hero Arts/CL864/Color Layering Happy Day Flowers.
Colored cardstock: Project Life/Becky Higgins/Heidi Swapp/Favorite Things Edition.
Inks: Hero Arts/AF240/Field Notes.
Inks: Hero Arts/AF296/Winter.
Inks: Hero Arts/AF316/Color Lights by Lia.
Neenah Solar White Cardstock.
Red and Baby Blue twine.
Butterfly chipboard.
Gems: Hero Arts/CH253/Azure Blue.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Beautiful!!! LOVE the colors!!

Dawn Turley said...

gorgeous Tiffany.

Virginia Lu said...

Thanks for the gorgeous eye candy, my friend!