Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Seriously - the.most.beautiful.....

Catching up on years worth of scrapping that I still have to do - sorting through old memories and also moved right ahead to just this past summer (and summer isn't quite over yet). There are so many photos I still have yet to download from my phone and share - but I did work on this project today using cards from PL - Heidi Swapp's Gold Foil Collection:


The kit is packed with really pretty blue/green hues, stunning gold, and sweet pinks....which I thought would compliment some of my photos perfectly. For the word 'beautiful' - I used Heidi Swapp's Watercolor Words and distressed the word with a combination of Tim Holtz inks and Hero Arts inks.  The Tim Holtz inks include - spun sugar, shaded lilac, evergreen bough, scattered straw, picked raspberry, and peacock feathers. The Hero Arts inks include: Soft Pool and Cornflower.

Here is the full layout....I have yet to decide if I want to insert the photos and cards/embellishments in individual albums or still do it my own way for now.



The blues in the photos really meshed well with the entire kit.  Looking forward to using this kit on other projects as well.

3 comments:

Dotty Jo x said...

Well, Chris may be growing up but I'm delighted to see that he still has his beautiful 'sunshine' smile, Jo x

Dawn Turley said...

Gorgeous LO. Chris is growing into such a handsome young man.

Anonymous said...

I love what you have created here. Super pretty and gentle. Love seeing Chris in person he is an exceptionally good looking boy. Wow. And unlike the rest of us, you never seem to age, tiff. how is that possible? Looking forward to seeing you again. - Natalia ~