Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Saying Hello to Soft, Delicate Colors......

I'm in denial that Fall has already started and to be honest.....although I love incorporating soft, warm colors in my cards for Fall and Winter...I always add a hint of brightness somewhere - whether it is a bold blue, yellow, pinks or oranges.  Just a snippet of some cards I made this morning, not finished yet but these will be going out to a few special people.


The floral stamp I've used before and the pretty sentiment stamps are from Hero Arts.  I know I'll be using THIS stamp a lot! So pretty!

The "Sweetest WISHES" sentiment comes from THIS SET.  The tiny little Bird and leaves stamps comes from this set called Giving Thanks.

For the ink colors, I used a combination of Tim Holtz Distress Inks and Memento Inks.

Supplies:
Floral stamp: Penny Black/Gentle Whisper/40-331.
Sentiments: Hero Arts/Cheers Messages by Lia/CL903.  Find Beauty by Lia/E6090.
Bird, Leaves Stamps: Simon Says Stamp/Giving Thanks/SSS131001.
Tim Holtz inks: Mustard seed, Spiced Marmalade, Peacock Feathers, Picked Raspberry.
Memento Inks: Rich Cocoa, Rhubarb Stalk, Potter's Clay, Desert Sand.
Speckled Cardstock.
Off white cardstock.
Versafine Onyx Black Ink.

2 comments:

Leni said...

Beautiful colors. Great stamp. Me too love to add tiny creatures , this makes it more "alive".

Virginia Lu said...

Stunning! This is my absolutely fav, Tiff! The colors are so yummy!