Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Project Life - Summer & Wedding.....

Yes, it's definitely Fall weather here in So. Calif. ;)))  If you live near here, you know I'm being sarcastic.  We are still drenching in heat and could definitely use some rain soon.  So - on my last post I made some Christmas cards and today I'll be sharing some Project Life - one is a re-cap on summer and the other catching up on my own wedding photos from 12 years ago.....I'm bouncing around everywhere with all the seasons, aren't I?  There is no flow with any particular season - I've been seemingly jumping around from one project to the next depending on my mood. ;)

Here's an album I've started using the Project Life Kit - Hi Sunshine:


I haven't quite finished all the finer details of journaling and adding a few more embellishments, but at least I've gotten down my theme and the colors to go with most of my photos.....I love how super bright this kit is:


Next up, I used a combination of Southern Weddings Kit and Gold Foil Kit:


I really love the soft and delicate colors, really in both kits, they worked well together for my photos:


I was never the type that would cover any of my photos, but I've learned to let that go and be able to just cut, crop, paste, glue, and layer every which way now that it comes to scrap booking! I took additional parts, bits and pieces of some of the cards and trimmed and added them onto other cards. So much fun:




Ok, I won't show you any more - too many in one album.  Hope you're all having a great week!!

Supplies:
Corner rounder punch.
Becky Higgins and Heidi Swapp/Project Life/ Hi Sunshine/ Southern Weddings / Gold Foil.
Mint Album (Small).
Small photo inserts.
My Minds Eye.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Love these fun pages!!

Dawn Turley said...

gorgeous LO's Look awesome in the Project life folders.