Sunday, September 13, 2015

How about some neutrals?

Blues.....Heavenly blues and Kraft are the colors I played with today.  Finally had some crafty time today and made a 'get well' card.  The florals are from this set called Hello Sunshine Daisies:


I used Kraft cardstock and some distress watercolor cardstock from Tim Holtz. It's really hard to see from the photo, but the watercolor ridges on the white cardstock really gives the mat a lot of texture against the stamped florals. Most of the stamps and inks are from Hero Arts.  Ok, while I'm looking at this....I had fun staging this photo...just a little trivia about me - I collected rocks back then...yes, me - rocks....it's a fact that most people don't know - rocks and stamps...no, NOT crafting stamps....real postage stamps from all over the world.  Gorgeous,  natural as well as machine made rocks and International stamps that make you swoon with their beauty.....Don't get around to it much anymore as I used to....but anyways, I bought Chris this rock collection a few Christmas' back.....he loves them as he really likes Science class in school....like momma, like son, right?  I think I liked Geology more than actual Biology to be honest with you....OK, enough rambling - here's my supply list.....enjoy the card and have a beautiful week, everyone!!

Supplies:

Cardstock: Neenah Kraft.
Watercolor paper: Tim Holtz Distress Watercolor Cardstock.
Background stamp: Hero Arts/CG683/Branches Bold Prints.
Floral set: Hero Arts/CL776/Hello Sunshine Daisies.
Enamel Dots: Black & Gray/MME.
Ribbon: from Lenny (check out her blog, she's a fab, crafty friend).
Inks: Hero Arts Hues Shadow Inks/Winter/AF296 - Unicorn, Navy, Cornflower, Soft Pool.
Inks: Hero Arts Hues Shadow Inks/Garden/AF250 AND Field Notes/AF240.

2 comments:

Dawn Turley said...

so very elegant Tiffany. Love seeing your cards.

Miriam Prantner said...

Beautiful blues! Loving the layered stamping!