Monday, July 13, 2015

I'm Back!! ;))

...with some cards I made today.  Wow, feels good to craft again.  For those of you who know or maybe - don't know, I took a long break from creating and took on other new and exciting adventures.  But I've been yearning to get back to my first love ~  Todays cards utilizes the same flower from this set called Rhododendron by Technique Tuesday:


I colored this beautiful flower in 3 different shades of lavender - kept it super simple with its accompanying sentiment in the set and some pretty patterned papers. Finished it off with a ribbon that seems like I haven't tied one in years!

The pp is cut from a die - along with the circle die which is from Pretty Pink Posh.

My second card is similar except I colored the floral in vivid reds, oranges, and yellows.  This card below will be going out to someone who has really helped me out personally in the last 10 months of my life.  This person has been there for me every step of the way and has helped me through some difficult moments and difficult decisions.  I couldn't have done it without this person.  It's most fitting to thank her at this time:


Enjoy the cards. I hope to be back more often soon.


Supplies:

Cardstock: Neenah Solar White.
Stamps and sentiments: Rhododendron/Technique Tuesday.
Patterned Papers: Yippee/Chickaniddy Crafts.
Dies: Stitched Banner Duo 2/Pretty Pink Posh.
Ribbon: crafts supply.
Markers: Copic Markers.
Die cutting tool: Provo Craft/Cuttlebug.
Inks: Versafine and Memento Black.


7 comments:

Virginia Lu said...

oh Tiff, so happy to see you creating again. Both are gorgeous. You've got IT all this time. I adore the gradient of colors...hope you are enjoying summer! HUGS!

Dawn Turley said...

so happy to see you back creating Tiffany. Your cards are simply stunning.

Miriam Prantner said...

Very glad to have you back! These flowers are stunning!

Dotty Jo x said...

And I missed you! Fabulous cards, Tif, Jo x

Leslie said...

Glad to see your lovely cards!! They are absolutely beautiful!! I hope that you are well. Miss you!! xo

lisa said...

Beautiful cards and coloring. Just the right touch. The recipient(s) should love them!

Leni said...

Both are beautiful cards! Wonderful to see you creating again, I always love to see what you make! Wish you all things good!