Friday, May 22, 2015

I made a card.

I know.......don't gasp too much in shock :) .....but I made a tiny little card tonight.  I really need one at the last minute and wasn't able to make one earlier....it seems like ages since I've crafted.  I did some quick stenciling with bright yellow to give it a watercolor feel to it:


It's embarrassingly simple, so I hope what I wrote on the inside will somehow make up for my lack of 'level of difficulty' in this card. Both products are from Penny Black and I wanted the 'Thank You' sentiment to be a bit bigger so it would stand out.  It's for a guy, so I thought yellow and kraft would be a nice, neutral ensemble...and happy!

Hope you are all doing well!

Supplies:
Neenah Solar White.
Stencil: Promenade/Penny Black.
Versafine Onyx Black Ink.
Sentiment: Beautiful Ways/Penny Black.
Copic Marker: Acid Yellow/Y08.

6 comments:

Dawn Turley said...

Hi Tiffany. Lovely little CAS card, Perfect for a guy! Hope you are well.

Virginia Lu said...

Glad that you made a CARD, Tiff! Love the simplicity of this card--perfect for a guy! Hope you are having a great weekend! xo

Dotty Jo x said...

And its a beauty! Jo x

donna mikasa said...

Simply gorgeous, Tiff! I love the yellow!

Agata Dagmara Pfister said...

Well, I do gasp in shock since this card is so gorgeous in its simplicity! Love it!!!

Miriam Prantner said...

Beautiful card! Love the lines of the flowers and that bright yellow!