Monday, February 2, 2015

I adore you....

..... Hello my friends, I was very much in the mood for a bit of coloring this evening...and with very little time on my hands, my coloring was quick, big strokes on this darling image from Penny Black:

I adore you

Oh my goodness, isn't she just the sweetest image ever? :)) It's an older stamp from 2013 but it's irresistible. Her name is Melle Papillon - and she makes me squeal with happiness.  This would be great for a girlfriend, that sweet princess in your life, or even Valentine's Day.

I gave her some soft, dark brown hair, and a blush pink dress.  Love the little, flutterling butterflies too!

I just love making cards for girls, can you tell?  It's a little part of me that wishes I had a little girl, too. *smitten* Have a beautiful day!

Supplies:

Cardstock: Neenah Solar White.
Stamp: Penny Black/4300K/Melle Papillon.
Sentiment stamp: Avery Elle.
Inks: Versafine Onyx Black and Memento.
Markers: Copic Markers.
Stitched frame die: Mama Elephant.
Scalloped edge die: Mama Elephant.
Die cutting Tool: Cuttlebug/Provo Craft.

4 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

Such a sweet image, love the coloring and those butterflies!

Leni said...

Sweet card!

Leslie Germain said...

I LOVE this card!! She is so cute!!!

lenny said...

aaaaw....she's totally sweet!! How adorable!!
Looove your new picture too ... adorbs too! LOL