Sunday, January 11, 2015

Well....hello love....

Hi!  I've been anxious to get back to a regular crafting schedule since the holidays have been over but just haven't had too much time on my hands.  Have been doing so many non-crafty things. So happy to dig into some of my current supplies and get moving today - I guess this would be my first card of 2015:

hello love

And since Valentine's is coming up, who can resist delicate things like hearts, pinks, reds, and lots of frilly goodness? ;) I certainly can't!  It's so fun for the kids, too!!

I had a lot of those really cute mini envelopes from the craft store that I wanted to use up.  They are actually part of a baby collection with insertable note cards. They are so darling and I thought they would make for some fun layering on this design.

I gave the white cardstock a subtle look with the floral embossing from a Anna Griffin embossing folder.  The rest was just simply layering of elements as I saw fit. Came together pretty quickly and I am happy with it.

Hope you're all enjoying the sneaks at CHA right now.  So fun to see all the exciting new products that are coming out!! And if you are attending the show in California, enjoy!! We love to see all the updates!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Neenah Solar White.
Scalloped edge frame die cut: Mama Elephant.
Floral Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug/Anna Griffin.
Pearls: Queen and Co.
Large heart die: Memory Box/Cream Puff Heart.
'hello' die: Simon Says Stamp/Small Hello.
Patterned Paper: Crate Paper, Maggie Holmes.
Clip and twine: Recollections.
Mini patterned envelopes: Recollections.
Floral Stickers: Echo Park/Alisha Gordon.
'love' alpha stickers: Echo Park/Alisha Gordon.
Corner rounder: EK Success.

4 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

Gorgeous card!! LOVE the colors and the layering!!!

~amy~ said...

Beautiful...awesome layering!

Dawn Turley said...

so pretty Tiffany. Good to see you back.

lisabonowiczphotography said...

This is SOOO beautiful!!!