Thursday, December 4, 2014

Your thoughtfulness means the world to me...

Finally sitting down to blog super quick.....A little piece of joy for me today.......a card I made a few days back:

Your thoughtfulness means the world to me

I don't have many stamp sets from IO.  But I really love this sweet floral image from their 'On Your Birthday' set, even though I did not intend to use this for a birthday card.  So, I used another sentiment instead....from Taylored Expressions, to turn it into a friendship/Thank You card.   A very quick dabble of color keeps the images quaint and simple.

Supplies:

Cardstock: Neenah Solar White.
Floral/butterfly stamp: Impression Obsession/CL528.
Stitched frame die: Lawn Fawn.
Sentiment: Taylored Expressions/Big bold thanks.
Inks: Versafine Onyx Black, Memento Tuxedo Black.
Markers: Copics.
Die cutting tool: Cuttlebug/Provo Craft.

4 comments:

Yvette said...

Beautiful lay-out!

joy said...

Pretty CAS card, Tiffany!

Leslie Germain said...

Beautiful, Love the white space but you still have enough craftiness to keep it lovely!!

lenny said...

aaaaw....how super adorable!! Love your new card!!