Monday, December 15, 2014

Thank you for the beautiful ways you touch my life

Hi! Just a super quick post tonight before I head to bed.  I'm still finishing up some Holiday/Thank you cards and thought I'd work with a stencil tonight from Penny Black called Endearing:

Thank you for the beautiful ways you touch my life

Are you finished with your Christmas cards and shopping? I'm not even close. Yikes! But this pretty stencil used above makes for a really simple and non-cluttered design.  I mixed some Tim Holtz inks, these cards have a mix of blues, greens, yellows, and reds. There were more reddish accents on the card sitting in the background.  The sentiment is also from Penny Black, an older one called Beautiful Ways.  I distressed the edges surrounding the image for the finished look.

Supplies:
Stamps: Endearing/25-006 - Beautiful Ways - 4177H - Penny Black.
Distress Inks: Tim Holtz.
Cardstock: Neenah Solar White.
Green Cardstock: Doodlebug Designs.
Stitched frame die cut: Lawn Fawn.
Red Ink: Memento Lady Bug.

2 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

Beautiful card!! I am pretty much ready for Christmas! So excited!!

Dawn Turley said...

Just gorgeous Tiffany.