Sunday, December 21, 2014

Merry Christmas from Our Family to Yours....

I'm so thankful for many things in my life, and one of those things is all of YOU - my readers.  Thank you for following along with me on this exceptionally, wonderful crafting journey of mine.  And for all of your support through the years. I've met so many wonderful crafting friends, not just online but in real life as well.

I wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for you all!  And through the years, I've watched your families grow and you've seen my son grow up......We wish you all a very happy holiday season with your loved ones!


Yours,
Tiffany Xoxo

11 comments:

Trisha said...

My first comment on your blog. This is beautiful Tif. Your heart is pure gold, I know that up front. I'm so glad I know you in real life. :) Merry Christmas.

Virginia Lu said...

The same thoughts and wishes go to YOU, sweet Tiffany! I am blessed to know you, even met you and little C! You are BEAUTIFUL inside and out! I will continue to BE HERE for you. Merry Christmas to you and your family! xoxo PS: My family members say hi and wish you all the best in 2015!

~amy~ said...

Happy Holidays!!!!

rcwidow (Linda) said...

Merry Christmas!

Lin said...

What great pictures of your family, Tif! Merry Christmas to you all!

lenny said...

aaaw.... super-fantastic-wonderful photos, Tiffany!!
Happy Holidays: Merry Christmas and a superb 2015! May all your wishes come true, my friend!!
Holiday hugs xo
Lenny :)

donna mikasa said...

A very Merry Christmas to you and your family and here's to an awesome New Year!
Lots of love,
Donna

Dotty Jo x said...

Fabulous pics! Happy Christmas to you and yours... its a privilege to follow your blog, Jo x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. This picture says it all - you are definitely the 'glue' that holds everything together. And - I am lucky to own several of your handmade cards. Priceless. Merry Christmast to you and yours.

-Natalia

Leni said...

Dear Tiffany, I love to see your beautiful photo's! Thanks for sharing. And thank you for your wishes. We wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and a lot of blesssings in the New Year!

Leslie Germain said...

Merry Christmas, Tiffany! Gorgeous picture! Hope you have an amazing holiday!!!