Thursday, November 27, 2014

Holidays are a hoot.....

I went for funky and cute today with this card.  Whooo doesn't love owls, right?

Holidays are a hoot

The owls and sentiment and snowflake stamps are from Avocado Arts called Winter Fun! It's such a cute set and perfect for the holidays.  You know I love non-traditional colors for Christmas, and combinations of purples, pinks, greens, and blues fit the bill! I'll be back later with some more fun with Mama Elephant stamps, Taylored Expressions, and some floral, gratitude cards that are simply long overdue.  Until then, enjoy the remainder of your week!

Supplies:
Markers: Copics.
Stamps: Avocado Arts/Winter Fun.
Textured purple cardstock: Doodlebug Designs.
Cardbase: Neenah Solar White.
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Onyx Black, Memento Lulu Lavender.
Gold Twine: Twinery.

4 comments:

Dawn Turley said...

cute as card Tiffany.

lenny said...

Adorbs!!! Love the purple background and those little owls are cute!!!

Roberta Mendes said...

Hi, I love your craft, is beauty, I love a colors, I follow your blog, I have a blog about crochet, visit me , hugs from Brazil.
Visit my blog - Tita Carré - free patterns crochet

Leslie Germain said...

This is adorable! LOVE those owls!!!