Saturday, November 1, 2014

Baby Bella AND a winner.....

Hello. I'm back with a needed little baby card for a girl.  Isn't 'Bella' just the prettiest name ever..... :)...

Baby Bella

There is no stamping or distressing or embossing or watercoloring on this....I know - bummer. :) But this card is exactly how I wanted it and it uses elements from just one kit: Echo Park's Bundle of Joy by Alisha Gordon.

I love this kit, it's an older one from 2013, but the colors are really soft and sweet! Really simple design.

And I better announce the winner from my last post - the "Getting to Know Me Blog Hop".  I left off one person who didn't want to participate in the drawing, so with that.....my random integer gives the prize to:

Deirdre said...
Really enjoyed your post Tiffany. Thanks for sharing and the chance to win! Love your yoga photos on Instagram - you are amazing! Hugs, D
Congratulations, Deirdre! I will contact you for your mailing address and will get out your package ASAP! ENJOY!

Supplies for card:
Echo Park/Bundle of Joy/Alisha Gordon.
Corner rounder: EK Success.
Cardstock: Neenah Solar White.

5 comments:

Deirdre said...

Thanks so much Tiffany - doing the happy dance!!!

Dawn Turley said...

a gorgeous soft card Tiffany. And congrats to Deirdre. You are so generous.

lenny said...

Wonderful baby card!! Loooove those patterned papers! Great design too! So cool, how you added the baby's name on the card!!
Love, love, love this!!!!

Dotty Jo x said...

Such a sweet card, and yes, Bella is a beautiful name! Jo x

Deirdre said...

Happy mail in the house!!!! The goodies arrived this morning - thank you so much. Hugs, D