Monday, September 22, 2014

Wonderful in every way...

This card will be going to a very special person in my life. And, appropriately so, this person is truly 'wonderful in every way'. I am lucky to be surrounded by such caring people in this world! I mixed a bunch of my favorite products onto this card including a die from MFT, a Lawn Fawn rectangle die, and a sentiment from Mama Elephant:

wonderful in every way

I did a lot of die cutting, and coloring with my copic markers, and laying out the pieces of the flowers after I was finished cutting them out.  I also overloaded the card with lots of glossy accents....one of my favorite things to do:


Added a touch of patterned paper on the layering of the card base and added my pearls and some more pinches of glossy accents to complete the card.

Hope your Monday got off to a good start!

Supplies:
Flower and leaf/stem dies: MFT/Die-namics/Lily.
Cardstock: Neenah Solar White.
Patterned Paper: Webster's Pages.
Stitched rectangular dies: Lawn Fawn.
Sentiment stamp: Mama Elephant/Everyday Greetings.
Markers: Copics.
Glossy Accents.
Die cutting tool: Cuttlebug/Provo Craft.
Pearls: Queen & Co.
Black Ink: Versafine Onyx Black.

4 comments:

joy said...

gorgeous card, Tiffany! The recipient is a very lucky person.

Dawn Turley said...

Gorgeous Tiffany.

lenny said...

Wonderful in every way!!! Gorgeous!! Wow!!

Leslie Germain said...

Gorgeous! Oh my I LOVE those flowers!!!