Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Thinking of You Lovely

Hello, my friends! I'm back with a little card today.  It looks like I was on a hiatus from crafting for a bit.  I needed to prioritize some personal things in my life.......and I have certainly missed card making terribly! But I was happy to sit down in the earlier part of my morning and pull out some soft, pastel colors to work with:
Thinking of you lovely
The colors remind me that summer is not quite over yet! I am still enjoying the sunshine that we have over here! I'm so NOT a 'winter' person and hope this weather lasts for awhile! You'll see me cringing when the cold weather hits! ;) Enjoy the card and have a beautiful week. Hope the card brings you some calm and peacefulness to your day!

Supplies:
Sentiment stamps: Mama Elephant.
Patterned Papers: Webster's Pages and American Crafts/Crate Paper.
Flowers: Recollections.
Pearls: Queen & Company.
Floral border punch: Martha Stewart.
Cardstock: Neenah Solar White.
White Doily.
Silhouette stamp: 7 Gypsies.
Butterflies Wooden: Recollections.
Green ink: Memento.
Black Ink: Versafine Onyx Black.
Brown tags: SEI.
'Lovely' Journaling tag: SEI.

4 comments:

1FranHB said...

Adorable! I'm with you on the "not a winter person" too!

Dawn Turley said...

so very pretty Tiffany.

Renee said...

Tiffany, this is so beautiful....I love it!! Thank you for sharing!!

lenny said...

Wow!! Such an elegant card! Love your design and those bright and happy colors!!