Monday, September 29, 2014

It's that time of the year....

......Christmas is only 2.5 months away and I have gotten an early start on my end-of-year Thank You/Christmas cards. I never do them this early, trust me, this can't be real. I made a few variations of each of these stamps.  Coloring was done with my copic markers:

IMG_3519

Both bird stamps are from Stampendous.  For the first one, I kept it very simple with the focus only on the image.

For the second one, pretty straightforward as well but with a dash of patterned paper and very limited embellishments.  I had previously used a stencil as a background for this card, but it didn't turn out the way I wanted, so I scrapped that idea!!
IMG_3515


Keeping it short and simple today. Got to run. Have a great day everyone!

Supplies:
Stamps: Stampendous (nestled birds).
Sentiment stamps: Hero Arts. Mama Elephant.
Rectangle stitched die frames: Lawn Fawn.
Clear gems.
Cardstock: Neenah.
Patterened Paper: Studio Calico.
Markers: Copic Markers.
Die cutting Tool: Cuttlebug/Provo Craft.
Inks: Versafine Onyx Black, Memento Black.

6 comments:

Dawn Turley said...

what beautiful cards Tiffany. Just love the bright colours you've used.

joy said...

These cards are just gorgeous, Tiffany! I love the bird images and your coloring is superb!

Natalia said...

Breathtaking tiffany. Can't believe you colored that. Is there any type of card you can't make? Wow.

Cindy C. said...

Beautiful! The colours are so vivid!!

lenny said...

Elegant cards, Tiffany!! Love the design! Fab coloring!

Virginia Lu said...

Love your classy design with a modern twist! Totally gorgeous, Tiff!