Saturday, August 2, 2014

Just a note....to say get well soon

Wow! Where did July go? I am in disbelief that more than half the year has passed us by.  I'm not ready for another year to end so quickly. It's been a busy day, but I did get to unwind a bit at the end of my evening and dive into my supplies.  I played with distress stains, a silhouette, and a vintage look:

just a note to say get well soon

I kind of had an idea what I was going for with my main colors as brown and yellow - and some scattered pinks/reds.

I don't own too many stamps from Jillibean Soup but I adore this set called 'Just a Note', with the sentiment and scalloped frame.

I distressed a white doily and the journaling card with Tim Holtz distress stains. Lots of layering with some pp and I dressed up my silhouette image with 'her' little jewels.

Supplies:
Patterned Papers: Maggie Holmes and Crate Paper.
Sentiment/Scalloped frame stamp: Jillibean Soup.
Distress stains: Tim Holtz/Antique Linen, Vintage Photo,
Doily: Jillibean Soup.
Dark brown ink: Hero Arts Shadow Ink.
Black Ink: Versafine Onyx Black.
Yellow flowers: Recollections.
Pearls: Queen & Co.
Rounder corner punch: EK Success.
Silhouette Stamp: 7 Gypsies.
White cardstock: Neenah Solar White.
Circle punch: EK Success.

2 comments:

lenny said...

Beautiful and elegant card, Tiffany! I love all the embellies and those soft colors! Looove how you added all those pearls!!


PS: Time flies ... I'm not ready for Summer break to end ...still got August but...it goes to fast :) :)

Dawn Turley said...

so very pretty.